Faculty and Staff
GEORGE CALLASENERGY EFFICIENCY INSTRUCTOR
- George Callas has passionately developed processes and controls for high valued-added systems for 30 years. Beginning with financial operations, he then moved on to investment management and now to building energy systems and green jobs development.
His specialties include process control mechanisms, building science and sustainability.
MIKE HOPPERBPI AND SOLAR ENERGY INSTRUCTOR
- Mike Hopper has a degree from Chaffey College and has provided BPI and solar energy training to hundreds of individuals ranging from engineers and architects to entry-level installers and displaced workers.
SEAN WHITESOLAR ENERGY INSTRUCTOR
- Sean White is an IREC/ISPQ Certified Independent Master Trainer, as well as a licensed solar and electrical contractor. He is certified by the NABCEP as a PV Installer and in Technical Sales.
His specialties include explaining complex theories in ways that are understandable and exciting.
WILL HELFRICHTDIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- William Helfricht has been with Ecotech Training since 2011 and has worked on all facets of the company's growth model.
He graduated from the New York-based Hofstra University with a B.A. in marketing and psychology.
MARTIN JUTRESCORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Martin Jutres manages education programs in the central region of the United States.
He graduated from Hampshire College with a B.A. in environmental economics and entrepreneurial studies.
MIKE GARRAFFACORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Mike Garraffa is responsible for developing Ecotech Training's partnerships in the west coast region. His partnerships include corporations, municipalities, and collegiate institutions.
Prior to joining Ecotech Training, he worked in marketing and promotions at Sony BMG.
MAX LEVITZKEPRODUCT MANAGER
- Max Levitzke leads Ecotech Training's program management and product development. He studied Environmental Science and Business at the University of Missouri and graduated in 2013, with a move from the midwest to the east coast shortly after.
Max has had a passion for renewable energy since he was teenager and has done various work and research related to climate change, electric vehicles and leading the shift from fossil fuels to cleaner resources.
COMLY WILSONMARKETING DIRECTOR
- Comly Wilson is responsible for Ecotech Training’s online marketing initiatives, website, blog and press relations.
He graduated from the American University with a B.A. in Energy and Environmental Politics.
HEMANT PATELCORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Hemant manages corporate partnerships for Ecotech Training. He is responsible for both developing and delivering strategic methods training suited to client's specific needs across the country.
Hemant hails from London and holds a B.A. degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from City University.
Ecotech Training is owned and operated by Brightwood College - El Paso, which offers a variety of associate, diploma and training courses in the business, health, IT and trade fields.
Ecotech Training is approved in California and Texas and may operate without approval in Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio and Virginia. Brightwood College - El Paso is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.
© 2016 Ecotech Training – All Rights Reserved