Solar PV Associate 101 Training
Solar power – one of the fastest growing form of power generation worldwide should be aptly understood by every person. And for this precise reason, we provide you with this beginner-level solar energy training course.
To begin your journey and break into the solar workforce, this is no doubt the best place to start.
To make you capable enough to work in the solar industry, we will teach you what you need the most and you do not need to have any prior experience.
Are you new to Solar? Do not worry!
How to Get Started?Starting a career in renewable energy is easy. Just follow our lead!
- 1. Take Our Course - Consisting of short video presentations, you can set your own pace with our online course.
- 2. Showcase Your Knowledge - Your course completion comes with a certificate as a token of accomplishment, which you can add to your portfolio to maximize the impact you can have on your prospective employers.
- 3. Become a Solar Professional - After having mastered the fundamentals of solar energy, you can decide if you want to pursue your skills in the area of solar design, installation or sales.
This course is brought to you by our partner, Everblue Training.
Do not be intimidated or get skeptical for that matter when you see ‘101’, as we would be offering you a comprehensive introduction to the principles of solar energy. Once you are done completing this course, whether you make a prospective client into a lead or give a job interview – you can easily impress anyone with the knowledge this course has to offer you.
- Types of Solar PV Systems
- Solar Industry Drivers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Solar PV
- PV System Sizing
- Basics of Electricity
- Solar Energy Principles
- PV System Components
- Relevant Codes
- PV System Maintenance
- Start Your Solar PV Associate Learning Online
- Have instant access so you can start today!
- Start Now & Access Self-Directed Content
- Log In & Participate Any Time 24 Hours/day & 365 Days/year
- Browser Enabled, Watch from a PC, Mac, or Mobile Device
- 40 Hours of Qualified Online Solar Energy Training
- Includes Downloadable Printed Resources, to Keep for Reference
- Access to Course Materials & Training for 6 Months
- Certificate of Completion
This course would make sure to inculcate in you the knowledge as well as an understanding of important terms and principles of solar energy. Not only that, you would also be able to explore multiple career pathways that includes installation, solar design as well as sales.
Already working in the home performance industry? With our course, you would have vast amount of knowledge needed to scale your business and add solar energy services to your business portfolio.
Whom is this class intended for?
This solar training course is highly beneficial for most of the people, especially the ones who are seeking employment or currently employed in the renewable energy industry. Whether you are a professional who have just begun to scale your business; offering renewable energy products/services, a student in renewable energy program or you have just started a job in this industry and lack professional certification, this course is for you.
Will I be able to get a job with this training?
Employers always love to hire a person who has in-depth knowledge of the work they are hiring for – and that is our main objective – to get people to love your work. After this course, you would have built a strong foundation in the field of solar energy. Solar industry is growing at a rapid pace and with advent of renewable energy startups making their way to become a billion-dollar industry; they need a lot of skilled technicians to fill up the spaces.
What about NABCEP Solar Associate Certification?
Please take a look at our training partner, Everblue Training’s NABCEP certification course if you are interested in NABCEP certification in combination with this course.
Will I be able to start a business after taking this course?
To start a business one ought to have deep understanding and working of the product/service he is offering and other multiple yet crucial sides of a business. In short, in order to climb the ladder of success, every step of the ladder should be efficiently dealt with. Our PV101 course is the first ladder of your journey. And we recommend that you subscribe to our full selection of solar courses in order to become a successful business owner.
Is this course available to international candidates?
Yes! The advantage of an online course is that it can be accessed from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection.
I completed the PV system mechanical design module the other day. Then the next morning our solar installation company Positive Energy NY headed off to do a residential roof mount in Schenectady and I felt on top of my game because all the racking was fresh in my mind and it definitely showed. We used a Unirac rail system and I knew the ins and outs of how it all fit together; the install went very smoothly.
Solar PV Associate LiveTraining Course
- ● 18 hours of live classroom and hands-on solar installation training for your group or business
- ● Includes the NABCEP PV Associate Exam fee.
- ● Contact Hours: 18
- * This class is eligible for student financing to help spread out the cost of enrollment. Call for more info.