Solar PV Technical Sales
Ecotech Training’s Solar Sales Mastery course was designed to the standards of excellence put forth by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). This course will provide students with the design and sales needed to become solar professionals, as well as prepare them for the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Exam. Review the “Why Take This Course” tab to see if this course is the right fit for you.
Solar PV Technical Sales OnDemand Training Course
- Start your course immediately in our learning management system! This package includes:
- ● 32-hour online courses
- ● Examples of site analyses, production estimates, financial projections and sales presentations
- ● 32 contact hours toward the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Exam
● Technical solar design and sales training is important because it provides essential support to the growing solar industry.
● Solar companies need trained professionals to design and communicate their services to customers, in addition to being able to present their energy production estimates and financial analysis to customers in an effective way.
● This course will provide 32 hours toward the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Exam.
Course Topics:● Sales methods for solar PV systems
● Components and system sizing
● Communicating with customers
● Estimating systems
● Communicating needs to the installer.
● Examples of site analyses, production estimates, financial projections and sales presentations
● 32 contact hours toward the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Exam
● Mike Holt Solar Photovoltaic Systems Training Manual
● 2014 NEC Code Book
The NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Certification is a higher level certification that shows you have a significant level of experience, as well as in-depth knowledge and training in solar system technical sales. This is not required when looking for employment, but is often looked for when becoming a project leader on solar proposals.
I completed the PV system mechanical design module the other day. Then the next morning our solar installation company Positive Energy NY headed off to do a residential roof mount in Schenectady and I felt on top of my game because all the racking was fresh in my mind and it definitely showed. We used a Unirac rail system and I knew the ins and outs of how it all fit together; the install went very smoothly.