Solar PV Installer 201 Training
If you plan to pursue your career as an installation technician in the solar industry, this course is specifically for you!
Throughout this course, you would learn how to affectively install solar panels and also learn the art of balancing components, including charge controllers, inverters as well as battery banks for off-grid and grid-tied systems.
To Learn Solar PV Installation, Start Here!
How to Get StartedWe recommend taking our PV101 course before starting this intermediate level course!
- 1. Initiate Your Training - Whenever you need to be sure of something, usually Google or YouTube satisfies your queries. Our courses work in the same manner. But the major difference in our program lies in the experience and credibility of the mentors you would be dealing with. Think of it as an extraordinary experience in which you can put your complete faith in.
- 2. Work Through the Practice Questions - Science proves that to efficiently learn something, you would have to go through a lot of practicing. Developed on this research, our online courses help you tremendously in reinforcing all the course concepts you would learn in order to get an amazing experience.
- 3. Pass the Post-Course Assessment -You would have to pass the post-course assessment test at the end of the program. If you pass, you would be graduated with flying colors and having a certificate of completion in your hands.
This course is brought to you by our partner, Everblue Training.
Ecotech Training is a privately owned online training course provider.
There are affiliate links below to renewable energy related products which we proudly endorse.
Having mastered the knowledge of solar energy principles, you are now ready to learn about installation of solar panels course that allows you to dig deeper into the knowledge of system components. After this course you would aptly be able to install a solar PV system, and know everything about wiring, installing electrical components, attaching the solar equipment to the roof, and analyzing the performance of the finished product.
- PV System Components
- Service Panels
- Tools of the Trade (including Inverters & Batteries)
- PV System Sizing
- PV System Design
- Grounding, Wiring & Mounting
- Commissioning & Troubleshooting
- Grid-Tied & Off-Grid Installation Technique
- Start Your Solar PV Installer Training Online
- Gain instant access so you can start training today!
- Start Now & Access Self-Guided Content
- Log In & Participate Any Time 24/7
- Watch from a PC, Mac, or Mobile Device
- 40 Hours of Online Solar Energy Training
- Includes Downloadable Printed Resources
- Access to Course Materials for 6 Months
- Certificate of Completion
Each client trusts only that business which knows what it is doing. And to do that, you should be an expert on solar PV system’s sizing based on electrical outputs and voltage calculations, and also know the working of off-grid and grid-tied solar systems.
If you have a business of selling solar products to your clientele base, why not cut the costs and scale your business by giving services of installation to your permanent clients? Being a one-stop-shop for your customers would greatly increase your business as well as clientele base.
Who is this class intended for?
This solar training course is intended for tradespeople or those who are currently working in, or seeking employment in, the renewable energy industry. Anyone who wants to further their knowledge of solar PV installation or those with building, engineering, electrical or managerial skills and are looking to further their learning or start a career as a solar installer.
Are there prerequisites for this course?
Will I be NABCEP certified with this training?
A certificate will be provided by our partner, Everblue Training. This would not qualify you to list yourself as a NABCEP certified solar installer. Please see Everblue Training’s NABCEP PV Installation Professional package.
Is this course available to international candidates?
Yes! Because the training is online (self-paced), it is accessible from anywhere with a secure Internet connection.
I completed the PV system mechanical design module the other day. Then the next morning our solar installation company Positive Energy NY headed off to do a residential roof mount in Schenectady and I felt on top of my game because all the racking was fresh in my mind and it definitely showed. We used a Unirac rail system and I knew the ins and outs of how it all fit together; the install went very smoothly.
Solar PV Associate LiveTraining Course
- ● 18 hours of live classroom and hands-on solar installation training for your group or business
- ● Includes the NABCEP PV Associate Exam fee.
- ● Contact Hours: 18
- * This class is eligible for student financing to help spread out the cost of enrollment. Call for more info.