This course is no longer offered, please see our NABCEP solar PV courses that will assure job security throughout North America. Ecotech Training’s Solar PV Mastery Training was designed to create the next generation of solar professionals. Designed for those looking to enter the solar industry, this intensive course will provide a strong foundational knowledge, as well as focus on the real-world installation skills that will be used in the solar field. This course also makes participants eligible to sit for the NABCEP PV Associate Exam. Review the “Why Take This Course” tab to see if this course is the right fit for you.
Ecotech Training is a privately owned online training course provider.
● Immediate access to online training upon registration.
● Participants can enter this course as an absolute beginner, and they will leave with the advanced knowledge and real-world skills needed to stand out as a professional solar installer.
● Employers and customers expect quality training for solar installers, and NABCEP Certification is sometimes required to qualify for solar installation incentives and rebates.
● This solar energy training course was designed by instructors who are still currently working in the solar energy industry.
● Participants will gain solar installation skills that can immediately be applied in the field.
● The solar energy industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the nation.
The solar industry has been doubling in size every year for the past 4 years, and this trend is expected to continue. There are over 170,000 professionals in the solar industry.
The NABCEP PV Associate shows that you have a basic level of experience, as well as in-depth knowledge and training in solar system design and installation. This is not required when looking for employment, but can sometimes be the deciding factor between otherwise equally qualified candidates.
I completed the PV system mechanical design module the other day. Then the next morning our solar installation company Positive Energy NY headed off to do a residential roof mount in Schenectady and I felt on top of my game because all the racking was fresh in my mind and it definitely showed. We used a Unirac rail system and I knew the ins and outs of how it all fit together; the install went very smoothly.