Solar PV Technical Sales
Ecotech Training’s Solar Sales Mastery course was designed to the standards of excellence put forth by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). This course will provide students with the design and sales needed to become solar professionals, as well as prepare them for the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Exam. Review the “Why Take This Course” tab to see if this course is the right fit for you.
Ecotech Training is a privately owned online training course provider.
There are affiliate links on this page.
Solar PV Technical Sales OnDemand Training Course
- Start your course immediately in our learning management system! This package includes:
- ● 32-hour online courses
- ● Examples of site analyses, production estimates, financial projections and sales presentations
- ● 32 contact hours toward the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Exam
● The Technical Solar PV Sales Training course gathers the best practices and accepted industry standards to prepare participants to become proficient at designing and drafting solar installation system proposals.
● Technical solar design and sales training is important because it provides essential support to the growing solar industry.
● Solar companies need trained professionals to design and communicate their services to customers, in addition to being able to present their energy production estimates and financial analysis to customers in an effective way.
Course Topics:● Sales methods for solar PV systems
● Components and system sizing
● Communicating with customers
● Estimating systems
● Communicating needs to the installer.
● 16-hour online course
● Examples of site analyses, production estimates, financial projections and sales presentations
Ecotech Training’s Solar PV Sales course prepares participants to earn the nationally recognized Solar PV certifications. For full details on how to qualify for, obtain, and maintain the certification visit www.nabcep.org.
The Solar PV Sales Professional Certification is a higher level certification that shows you have a significant level of experience, as well as in-depth knowledge and training in solar system technical sales. This is not required when looking for employment, but is often looked for when becoming a project leader on solar proposals.
I completed the PV system mechanical design module the other day. Then the next morning our solar installation company Positive Energy NY headed off to do a residential roof mount in Schenectady and I felt on top of my game because all the racking was fresh in my mind and it definitely showed. We used a Unirac rail system and I knew the ins and outs of how it all fit together; the install went very smoothly.