Ecotech Training’s Advanced Solar PV Training was designed to the professional standards of excellence set forth by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). This course will provide participants with advanced solar installation skills and knowledge needed, and the training hours required, to be eligible for the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Exam. Review the “Why Take This Course” tab to see if this course is the right fit for you.
Ecotech Training is a privately owned online training course provider.
There are affiliate links on this page.
● Ecotech Training’s Online Advanced Solar PV training provides 40 of the 58 solar training hours for the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification Exam.
● As the solar industry continues to mature, employers and customers are beginning to expect advanced training for installers.
● Participants in this course will have the opportunity to gain the advanced knowledge needed to stand out as a trained and qualified solar installer, business owner, project manager or system designer.
● This solar energy training course was designed to cover the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Job Task Analysis.
● Participants will gain solar installation skills that can immediately be applied in the field.
● The solar energy industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the nation-it pays to become a solar installer.
● 40-hour online self-paced course
● Learn practice questions for the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification Exam in the course
● Apply Hours toward the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Exam
Ecotech Training’s Advanced Solar Design and Installation course prepares participants to earn the nationally recognized NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification. For full details on how to qualify for, obtain, and maintain the certification visit www.nabcep.org.
The solar industry has been doubling in size every year for the past 4 years, and this trend is expected to continue. There are over 170,000 professionals in the solar industry.
I completed the PV system mechanical design module the other day. Then the next morning our solar installation company Positive Energy NY headed off to do a residential roof mount in Schenectady and I felt on top of my game because all the racking was fresh in my mind and it definitely showed. We used a Unirac rail system and I knew the ins and outs of how it all fit together; the install went very smoothly.